1:128 Medicator | S128
The S128 Medicator or 1:128 Injection
- Activated by a dry contact water meter
- Doses into system flow rates up to 10 gpm
- Automatically adjusts to system water flow
Flow Rate Outputs
10.0 ounces per minute up to 60 psi maximum
295.7 milliliters per minute up to 4.1 bar maximum
The S128 adjusts to the system flow rate for even distribution of product into the water line.
The S128 is designed to automatically inject solution into the water line proportional to the system water flow at a ratio of 1 ounce of solution to 128 ounces of process water. Activated by a dry contacting pulse water meter, the pump automatically adjusts to the water flow.
As the pump registers dry contacts, it delivers the precise ratio. The pump has three speeds to automatically adjust the injection rate when the water system flow rate increases or decreases. This flow response design allows the pump to evenly and proportionally inject solutions especially at low system flow rates. The S128 and the low flow VPD water meter are ideal for early stage poultry flocks and swine nurseries when water flow is minimal. The pump's relays allow use of an existing water meter and controller.
Injecting undiluted chemicals directly into the water line eliminates water restriction and the daily mixing of stock solutions. In addition, the pump is unaffected by poor water quality.
- Potentiometer: Prime, 1 PPG, 1 PPL, 10 PPG, Reset Tube Timer, Standby
- Output Relays: Signal Repeater Leak Detect, Drive Fault, Low Level
- LED Indicators: Leak/Fault, Overrun, Change/Level, Power/Standby
Built-in Signal Repeater Relay
The built-in signal repeater relay allows an existing water meter to activate the pump and register water consumption with the house controller.
Tube Change Timer
Set the Tube Change Timer DIP switches with the number of hours you want the pump to run before the LED is activated. When the set time is reached the change/level LED is lit solid red.
The standby setting allows the tube replacement without disconnecting the pump.
Leak Detect Setting & Relay
Set the pump's DIP switch to stop or to continue to run when a leak is detected. Set the optional output relay to notify another device if a leak occurs.
The pump has three dedicated inputs to receive a signal from another device.
1. Pulse Input: Receives a pulse from a dry contact water meter to activate the pump.
2. Standby Input: The Standby Input can remotely start or stop the pump when a dry contact input is set to the pump.
3. Level Input: Input from a fluid level device indicates a low level in the solution tank. The Level Input may be used with the low level output relay.
- cULus for indoor/outdoor use
- NEMA 4X
- NSF 61
Advantages of All Stenner Peristaltic Pumps
- Self-priming against max. working pressure; foot valve not required
- Solutions do not contact moving parts
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance
- Does not lose prime or vapor lock
- Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry.
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure.
- Simple tube replacement without tools
|To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe website.|
Flow Rate Output – 60 psi (4.1) max.
Maximum system water flow for 1:128 dosing is 10.0 gallons/minute or 37.9 liters/minute.
|NOTICE: The information within this chart is solely intended for use as a guide. The output data is an approximation based on pumping water under a controlled testing environment. Many variables can affect the output of the pump. Stenner Pump Company recommends that all metering pumps undergo field calibration by means of analytical testing to confirm their outputs.|
|Flow Rate Output Control||Potentiometer|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Maximum Suction Lift||25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC motor|
|Maximum Viscosity||1500 Centipoise|
|Shaft rpm (average maximum)||55|
|Motor Voltage (Amp Draw)||120V 60Hz 1PH (0.6)|
|Power Cord Type||120V 60Hz SJTOWA|
|Power Cord Plug End||120V 60Hz 5-15P|
|Cord Length||6 ft (1.8 m)|
|Materials of Construction|
|Pump Tube||Santoprene®* (FDA approved)|
|Ball Check Valve Components||Ceramic ball (FDA approved); Tantalum spring; FKM seat & O-ring or|
Ceramic ball (FDA approved); Stainless steel spring; EPDM seat; Santoprene®* O ring
|Pump Head Rollers||Polyethylene|
|Roller Bushings||Oil impregnated bronze|
|Suction/Discharge Tubing||Polyethylene (FDA approved)|
|Tube and Injection Fittings||PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed)|
|Connecting Nuts||PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed)|
|Suction Line Strainer and Cap||PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed); ceramic weight|
|All Fasteners||Stainless steel|
|Pump Head Latches||Stainless steel|
|Leak Detect Components||Hastelloy®††|
* Santoprene® is a registered trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation.
†† Hastelloy® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc
|Pump Tubes||Check Valves &|
Pump Head Service Kit
Pump Head Parts